Troppito Miller Griffin, LLC – Trusted and Experienced Kansas City Collections Lawyers
At Troppito Miller Griffin, LLC, Customer’s Debts Get Paid
- You earned it, so let us help you collect it!
- Focus on running your business. Let us handle your debt collection.
At Troppito Miller Griffin, LLC, Our Goal is to Get You Paid on Kansas City Consumer Debts
The collection of consumer debts is a unique challenge in Missouri and Kansas. Our team at Troppito Miller Griffin, LLC, is uniquely situated to handle these types of collection processes and our knowledge of all applicable laws and regulations in the world of consumer debt collection, including the Fair Debt Practices Act and the Fair Credit Reporting Act, is unmatched. You will have valuable peace of mind knowing that your partner in the collection process is up to date and knowledgeable of every law and regulation governing fair and responsible collection processes.
Our attorneys have years of experience in negotiating consumer debts, trying consumer debt lawsuits, and in collecting on Kansas or Missouri court judgments. We have the ability to run credit reports for collection information, and if that fails, we have skip-trace agents and private investigators that can hunt down the consumer’s assets which allows us to collect upon your judgment.
We handle the collection of all Kansas City area consumer debts including past due mortgages, auto loans, credit cards, student loans, personal loans and credit accounts:
- Past-Due Mortgages: Our civil litigation lawyers have handled hundreds of judicial and non-judicial real estate foreclosures throughout Missouri, Kansas and Nebraska. Our lawyers have a full range of experience from modest home foreclosures to multi-million dollar commercial developments.
- Past-Due Auto Loans: Our civil litigation lawyers have prepared and successfully litigated thousands of repossession and deficiency loans throughout Missouri and Kansas.
- Past-Due Credit Cards, Student Loans, Personal Loans, and Credit Accounts: We represent lenders on all types of consumer collection litigation for national and local lenders in Missouri and Kansas.
At Troppito Miller Griffin, LLC, Our Goal is to Get You Paid on Commercial Debts
The process of collecting a commercial debt is one that is technical and can require wading through a large number of applicable laws and technical processes. When collecting a debt for past-due attorney’s fees, the sale of goods or a lease agreement, the process often involves as much technical legal knowledge as it does determination.
Collection of a commercial debt can simply be too time consuming for most businesses to handle. That’s where Troppito Miller Griffin, LLC comes in. You can focus on developing new client relationships and building your business, while we persistently collect your commercial debts in Missouri and Kansas.
Our lawyers are knowledgeable of all relevant, applicable laws and processes for collecting any commercial debt of any size. We can quickly and accurately analyze your collection matter. Our first goal in any debt collection process is always a pre-trial resolution. In our many years of experience in the collection process, we have found that giving debtors a final chance to pay before resorting to a Kansas or Missouri court is usually best for all interested parties. If a debtor should choose not to take advantage of that generosity, we are fully equipped and ready to file a lawsuit to collect your debt.
While every case is different and no single remedy for debt collection will work for each individual client, we are confident that together, we can find a solution for collecting any and all outstanding debts.
We encourage you to contact our offices to discuss your case and learn about any options you may have going forward in your collection process in Missouri or Kansas.