Mike McVey Is “Of Counsel” To Troppito Miller Griffin, LLC, Focusing His Missouri and Kansas Law Practice On:
- Businesses and their owners.
- Business law transactions, including buying and selling companies and property.
- Business law planning, including setting up new companies, succession and estate planning.
- Business law issues which arise during the daily operation of businesses.
- Graduated from the University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Law in 1983 with a Juris Doctorate.
- Graduated from the University of Missouri – Kansas City in1980 with a Bachelor of Science degree.
- Attended Roesland Elementary, Old Mission Junior High and Shawnee Mission North High School.
- Licensed to practice law in Missouri in 1983.
- Licensed to practice law in Kansas in 1983.
- Past President of the Olathe Public Schools Foundation.
- Past President of the St. Joseph Medical Center Foundation and the Friends of St. Joseph.
- Graduate of Leadership Lenexa.
- Past President of the Leadership Lenexa Alumni Association.
- Past President of the Olathe Santa Fe Trail Rotary Club.
- Member of the Rotary Club of Western Johnson County.
- Past Assistant District Governor for Rotary District 5710.
- Past Chairman of the Lenexa Chamber of Commerce.
- Married Gina Graham McVey in 1980.
- Children are Drake G. McVey, born October 17, 1985, and Tierney D. McVey, born August 27, 1988.
Email: [email protected]